Location - Moe
About the business and the role
RGM Financial Planners Pty Ltd (AFSL 229471) is a financial planning practice with offices in Traralgon, Moe and Drouin and part of a larger financial group (RGM), which also offers accounting and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs) services.
We are seeking an experienced Paraplanner to join our expanding team with the opportunity to be mentored into an adviser over time (if desired). As part of a boutique practice, this exciting role will provide you with exposure to all areas of advice from insurance, superannuation and investments to SMSFs, while working alongside in house taxation professionals and SMSF specialist advisers.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Working as part of a team and reporting directly to senior financial advisers, you will help to assist, prepare and implement strategic advice to our valued clients.
- Assisting with the preparation of Statements of Advice and Records of Advice
- Obtaining information from product providers
- Preparing and lodging client applications
- Maintaining accurate and compliant client files
- Handling client enquiries
- Interaction with clients, administration platforms and fund managers
To be successful in this role you will be enrolled in a relevant Bachelor University Degree or a Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) and have a willingness to work towards obtaining further qualification to further your career in financial planning. You must also exhibit a high level of:
- Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Communication skills and working in a team environment
- Desire to help a vast array of clients achieve their financial and lifestyle goals
- Time management skills with ability to multi-task
An attractive remuneration package will be negotiated based on skills and level of experience.
Job benefits and perks
- Being mentored by an experience team of Advisers to help further your skills and knowledge
- Flexible working hours
- Continual professional development
- Monthly RDO’s
- Strong social culture
- An organisation that looks to nurture talent
- A multi-faceted financial services firm in Gippsland well known for creating a workplace that feels like a team
If you feel you are suited to the role please forward your resume with a cover letter to:
via email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Upload your cover letter and resume to apply for the position.
Applications close: Friday 25th November 2022
Apply For this Position
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the RGM community & our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.