Tax season is firmly upon us here at RGM, and due to the current lockdown restrictions we are doing things a little differently.
We are conducting most tax returns via telephone appointment with the help of Microsoft Teams for screen sharing. Clients are also able to sign their tax lodgement forms digitally through our secure MYOB portal via our website. If you haven’t already done so, please download our RGM app which allows you to view, upload and digitally sign specific documents directly into our secure area. Please see links below for how to download the RGM App.
These measures ensure that social distancing can be observed throughout the tax return process, which is excellent news for any of our clients in Stage 4 lockdown in the Cardinia, Casey or Greater Melbourne areas.
We are currently discouraging face-to-face appointments, depending on your situation. However, if you do have to come into one of our offices you must wear a face mask in accordance with the DHHS mandate.
This year, it is more important than ever to get the most out of your tax refund. If you have been working from home, we recommend that you keep a log of your hours worked in order to claim the 80% COVID hourly rate deduction.
If you would like to book an appointment, or have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us on 03 5120 1400.
Downloading the RGM app is easy!
- Go to the APP STORE or GOOGLE PLAY.
- Type ‘RGM’ into the search bar.
- Click on the RGM logo and download the app.
- Click on the ‘i’ button in the top right corner and select ‘Login’, then enter your email address and create a password. Press register.
- You’ll receive a 3 digit code via email. Simply enter the code into the RGM app to complete your registration.