Location - All locations
About the business and the role
RGM Financial Planners Pty Ltd (AFSL 229471) is a financial planning practice with offices in Traralgon, Moe and Drouin and part of a larger financial group (RGM), which also offers, accounting, taxation, business advisory and SMSF services.
We are seeking a full time Financial Planner professional to join our expanding team of advisers. You will be reporting to our Financial Planning Partner and be responsible for providing initial and ongoing advice, personal advice on a fee-for-service basis to our clients.
The Financial Planning team has an excellent reputation for providing quality professional advice. Our aim at RGM is to assist our clients to reach their financial goals in every stage of their life journey and create wealth for life.
Working as part of a team you will help to assist, prepare and implement strategic advice to our valued clients. With a minimum 3 years experience as a Financial Planner with an excellent record of providing holistic advice to clients. You will also have an understanding of taxation, superannuation, retirement income streams, investments and social security.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role you will have completed the following:
- a relevant tertiary qualification in business or similar and a DFP/ADFP.
- Completed or on your way to meeting FASEA education standards.
- Previous experience working with Xplan and Work Sorted desirable.
- Previous experience in the financial planning industry preparing Statement of advice documents is highly regarded.
- Experience with insurance advice, taxation or working with SMSF also highly regarded.
- Microsoft office skills in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and good communication skills, outstanding attention to detail and have a high level of integrity and sense of ownership and pride in your work.
- Enjoy helping people achieve their financial goals.
- Good time management skills with ability to multi-task.
In return we offer an attractive remuneration package which will be negotiated based on skills and level of experience.
Job benefits and perks
- Flexible working arrangements
- Monthly RDO’s
- Continual professional development
- Strong social culture
- Office closes for 2 weeks over xmas/new year period
Forward your resume with a cover letter to:
Financial Planner – All locations via email email@example.com or
Online applications can be submitted here on this page.
Apply For this Position
From day one at our firm you'll be considered part of the RGM community & our development and career progression framework will help you develop the skills and capabilities you need to succeed - in every sense of the word.